Family and Inheritance law
mr. Koen van den Berg
Koen (1985) graduated from the Radboud University in Nijmegen in 2010 and has been working at Olenz since then. As a specialist within the (international) family and inheritance law, he is busy on a daily basis advising on and planning the transition between different generations (Estate Planning).
Part of this is the definition of these opinions in, for example, social contracts, marital terms, wills, agreements and other documents that may be necessary. Emotional aspects are a natural part of this.
He has extensive experience in the settlement of complex (international) estates.
- Notarieel recht, Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen (2010)
- Beroepsopleiding notariaat (2013)
- Grotius specialisatieopleiding Estate Planning (Cum Laude) (2015)
- CLT International STEP Certificate in International Trust Management (with distinction) (2018)
- CLT International STEP Advanced Certificate in Cross-Border Estates (with distinction) (2019)